Global Association of Neohumanist Educators
The Global Association of Neohumanist Educators is a membership association for the professional development of Neohumanist educators worldwide, strengthening our global network of schools and teachers and coordinating and promoting Neohumanist Education on the regional and international level. Whether working in Schools, Institutes, Yoga Academies, Prout Institutes, Master Units, Wellness Centers, Neohumanist Centers, etc., GANE brings together all NHE Educators on a common platform.
• To provide platforms for dialog and exchange amongst Neohumanist practitioners around the globe
• To provide a directory of individuals and NHE institutions
• To publish books, magazines, papers, articles, newsletters etc.
• To organize higher educational courses, trainings and ongoing professional development courses for adults
• To organize resources / libraries
• To initiate and develop projects to demonstrate the practical implementation of the NHE system of
education and to promote the results of these
• To officially represent Neohumanist Education teachers
• To realize complex or interdisciplinary collaborations with those active in the field of education
• To organize or participate in events for interacting with different members and specialists in the field
• To represent NHE in a variety of educational bodies and networks
• To develop lobby and advocacy campaigns to harmonize the principles of NHE with public policies